(Junior) PHP Softwareentwickler Backend (m/f/d) Parking Products
- starting immediately
- Cologne (Mediapark)
We are: THE experts of the first hours around domains. We have more than 20 years of experience in e-commerce and we work in interdisciplinary teams every day to create the best possible user experience for more than 2 million customers worldwide. Our common goal? Success that is sustainable! The IONOS group provides support in the background to achieve this goal.
You were able to gain your first relevant experience as a software developer during your studies or apprenticeship and as a working student? Now you want to broaden your experience horizon and get deeper into the development of a challenging PHP application? You can write high quality code without the help of a framework? Then join our Parking team consisting of experienced developers, testers and product owners in close cooperation with analysts and take full technological responsibility for the success of our Parking product!
Our Technology Stack:
- We use PHP 7, Kubernetes, nginx, Lua, OpenResty, HAProxy for our parking application.
- Our backends and jobs are based on PHP, MySQL and Scribe. Furthermore, we use Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- Additionally, we integrate with other products using the APIs of the providers (e.g. Google Cloud Platform or Salesforce).
- We are into clean code, have a uniform code style that we discuss a lot and develop together.
- A high code quality is extremely important to us. We therefore take our test code just as seriously as our production code.
- We have a centralized continuous delivery system with a net and a double bottom, which we use to roll out new software to our customers several times a day. With one click!
- Support in the design and development of new features as well as enhancement of existing features to solve challenging customer requirements
- Joint defense against recurring external and complex DDos attacks
- Permanent and consistent optimization of our parking algorithms together in the team
- Participation in the design of our software architectures and the selection of technologies
- Active participation in agile work processes
- Interested in new technologies and in working with our existing tech stack
- First practical and relevant experience in PHP backend web development desirable
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work in a team, pragmatism, creativity and reliability
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Successfully completed training in the field of application development or studies in computer science/business informatics
Our benefits for you:
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, home office, 30-day vacation entitlement, fitness offers
- Environmentally friendly way to work: employer-financed KVB job ticket
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell notebook
- Top offices: central location in the Mediapark and freshly renovated rooms with latest equipment
- Personal development: individual training agreements
- Attractive employee discounts: corporate benefits, ticketsprinter
- Refreshments: coffee / tea / water, fresh fruits
- Company events: summer, Christmas and team events
- Rock-solid job in future proofed industry!
Tel: +49 221 340 30 290