(Senior) Software Architekt Java (m/f/d)
- starting immediately
- Cologne (Mediapark)
We are: THE experts of the first hours around domains. We have more than 20 years of experience in e-commerce and we work in interdisciplinary teams every day to create the best possible user experience for more than 2 million customers worldwide. Our common goal? Success that is sustainable! The IONOS group provides support in the background to achieve this goal.
You place value on clean code as well as clear architectures? Even if you do not have every answer at hand, you know how to reach your goal and drive things forward? Then we trust you to take responsibility within our agile and interdisciplinary working marketplace team from the conception, the blueprint to the coordination of the development process. Leave your technological footprint with Sedo through your creativity and fun with complex and sustainable software architectures!
Our technology stack:
- Our backends are services based on Spring/Spring Boot and Apache Camel, which are addressed via REST or message queues.
- At Sedo, we integrate a variety of third-party products and use the APIs from providers like Google cloud platform or AWS and 1&1.
- A high code quality is extremely important to us. We therefore take our test code just as seriously as our production code.
- With our central continuous delivery system, we can roll out new software in different environments several times a day. For this we use among others, Git, Helm and Jenkins. Simply through merging and tagging.
- We mainly operate our applications as Docker containers in a private cloud managed Kubernetes cluster.
- We use central logging (ELK), Prometheus, Grafana and Icinga for analysis, metrics and monitoring of our productive operations.
- Assessment of the existing and potential (Java) technologies and platforms with their peripherals
- Elaboration of technical architecture concepts and creation of blueprints / POCs
- Implementation of complex requirements in modular architecture and robust software
- Think for yourself, convince with solutions and take responsibility
- Close cooperation with Product Owners and requirements management
- Support and coaching of developers in software design issues
- Active participation in agile work processes
- You enjoy complex tasks
- Substantial knowledge of architectural concepts for complex applications in the Java environment
- Several years of in-depth experience in Java development as well as definition, conception, creation and implementation of software architectures in the Java micro service environment
- In-depth knowledge of current frameworks and design patterns (clean code)
- Knowledge of CD/CI
- Assertiveness, motivator, ability to work in a team and a hands-on mentality
- English skills, German level B2+
- Successfully completed studies in (business) / computer science or a comparable qualification
Our benefits for you:
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, home office, 30-day vacation entitlement, fitness offers
- Environmentally friendly way to work: employer-financed KVB job ticket
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell notebook
- Top offices: central location in the Mediapark and freshly renovated rooms with latest equipment
- Personal development: individual training agreements
- Attractive employee discounts: corporate benefits, ticketsprinter
- Refreshments: coffee / tea / water, fresh fruits
- Company events: summer, Christmas and team events
- Rock-solid job in future proofed industry!
Tel: +49 221 340 30 290