Senior Java Softwareentwickler (m/f/d)
- starting immediately
- Cologne (Mediapark)
We are: THE experts of the first hours around domains. We have more than 20 years of experience in e-commerce and we work in interdisciplinary teams every day to create the best possible user experience for more than 2 million customers worldwide. Our common goal? Success that is sustainable! The IONOS group provides support in the background to achieve this goal.
Software development in Java is your daily trade and you want to take full responsibility for new products, from conception to release and beyond? Then become an integral part of our interdisciplinary marketplace team, in which you will fully exploit the technological potentials and design our new platform on a "greenfield site" to be future-proof and integrated into our existing landscape.
Our technology stack:
- Our backends are services based on Spring/Spring Boot and Apache Camel, which are addressed via REST or message queues.
- At Sedo, we integrate a variety of third-party products and use the APIs from providers like Google cloud platform or AWS and 1&1.
- A high code quality is extremely important to us. We therefore take our test code just as seriously as our production code.
- With our central continuous delivery system, we can roll out new software in different environments several times a day. For this we use among others, Git, Helm and Jenkins. Simply through merging and tagging.
- We mainly operate our applications as Docker containers in a private cloud managed Kubernetes cluster.
- We use central logging (ELK), Prometheus, Grafana and Icinga for analysis, metrics and monitoring of our productive operations.
- Conception and development of new features to solve complex customer requirements through the use of the latest technologies
- Continuous deployment and operation of our own services
- Participation in the design of our software architectures and the selection of technologies
- Active participation in agile work processes
- Interested in new technologies; using and growing with our existing tech stack
- Several years of in-depth experience in Java development
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring (especially Spring Boot), Apache Camel, Hibernate / JPA
- A plus: DevOps skills and know-how about micro-service architectures and Docker / Kubernetes
- A sense of responsibility, teamwork, pragmatism and creativity
- Fluent English, good German language skills
- Successfully completed studies in computer science / business informatics or a comparable qualification
Our benefits for you:
- Work-life balance: trust-based working hours, home office, 30-day vacation entitlement, fitness offers
- Environmentally friendly way to work: employer-financed KVB job ticket
- Free choice of hardware: MacBook Pro or Dell notebook
- Top offices: central location in the Mediapark and freshly renovated rooms with latest equipment
- Personal development: individual training agreements
- Attractive employee discounts: corporate benefits, ticketsprinter
- Refreshments: coffee / tea / water, fresh fruits
- Company events: summer, Christmas and team events
- Rock-solid job in future proofed industry!
Tel: +49 221 340 30 290
Send us your application documents now!